Friday, October 2, 2009

Burning

I am appreciating the Divine ordering of the practices; each day, the perfect practice arrives, meeting me at just the right time.

I sit today in the crucible, limiting connection with the outside world, turning inward. I am ready to release the ways that I have kept myself separate, dishonored myself, punished myself. All the ways I've thought that I didn't belong, that I've been unworthy, unlovable, wrong, and broken.

I am ready to release the ways that I have harmed others through my inauthenticities - manipulation, control, withholding, playing small, being passive-aggressive. I am tired of hurting myself. I am tired of hurting those I love. I am ready for my full light to shine - joy, power, creativity, play, laughter!

I ask all that is impure to be burned in the fire. All that is untrue, separate, small, rooted in fear to be dissolved and transformed.

I am ready to let go now.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment