Sunday, October 11, 2009

Waking Up From The Dream


Waking Up From The Dream

Waking up from the dream: I was watching the rivers be mined for ore and oil and copper and stone and crystal as huge plates of knife cut into her black mud and sought her mystery. She was ugly in this state, unappreciated, uncared for and devastatingly hurting. I awoke crying, in rage, in sadness, in misery at this very direct message from my mother; from me. My own body, my own spirit has been treated in this way. The feeling I was having as a human in this experience of witnessing my mother be drugged, raped, and beaten – was like watching my own mother, Sally Marie Torkos be eaten alive by demons. As I write this I am still crying, attempting to put each word down so that I can fully release this medicine. I understand my place here on Earth more and more each day and sometimes it’s just enough to work to hold on and not choose to curl up and fall asleep for another 2,000 years. I am strong though, and feel Her and My and God’s strength returning.

The second part of the dream was the very deep sensation of the magic of the Daime in my body and blood working on me like Ephedrine (the word very clear in the dream directing me further to the story of this plant Ephedra). Now this is an interesting bit because here is what I read on the web about ephedrine:.....(read more at http://wisdomtalker.blogspot.com/2009/10/waking-up-from-dream.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment