Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is today's topic??

Two things: (there's way more, but these are enough for now)
- This morning I woke up thinking about a friend of mine. Specifically about his lower back, in the coccyx-lumbar region, slightly inside. I felt that he was sensitive there, feeling discomfort. (okay, people - pull your minds out of the bedroom long enough to hear me out.) A little while ago I found him walking slowly to the store. He explained that the other day at work he injured his lower back, around the coccyx-lumbar region while lifting a table at work the other day. We talked about the effects of drugs, alcohol, a course in miracles, and yoga relative to his health. This experience has revealed to himself about his desire to be healthy, and he is laying plans to transform his habits in that direction.
- I have not yet looked at the Oneness exercise for today, and have no idea what it is. My main focus is taking an electronics exam today: Rockwell Collins and I are curious about how well I remember this stuff.
. A theme is emerging... maybe call it "Revelation of Oneness"? There's the event I just described, which relates with my own willingness to accept that I empathically feel other people. "I'm NOT woo-woo!" Well, maybe a little bit. This is something i consider to be probelematic. I watched and talked with a baby who was in the process of learning about herself and how to get mom to repeatedly pick her hat up from the floor. A barista told me about that someone lent her Power of Now, and she's looking forward to finding inner growth in that. I got a yen to co-write a story with a friend, but faltered with the idea that because I'm an Intender, fiction tends to become reality and i'm afraid of being too revealing of my inner self regarding the topic i had in mind. Consider the word 'manifest'; to record actual events, as in a ship's log. And yes, what i write, even in fiction, really does happen.
-- ...and so it goes. Perhaps I'm off-base regarding the name of the day's topic. Let's find out if my awareness and perception of the actual goings-on relate to the actual topic-o'-the-day. Ruba agreed to be my validation monitor for this experiment.
in resonance...

No comments:

Post a Comment