Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fire of Oneness --> Rebirth in the Spirit

The Fire of Oneness exercise describes what my friend Pastor Patterson and I call 'Baptism of the Spirit'.
(Baptism: transformation, rebirth, release and grow anew)

. This happened to me fourteen years ago, in the form of ten dreams. I had done a similar thing as this exercise here, in that I released some of the trappings of my self-image and allowed God to lead me to my true beingness.
. While I slept that night I was delirious... sweating and shivering with cold and hot and cold.
. The first dream was of falling into the Pit, Satan drawing me downward. I called out for help. Finally I declared, "I and the Lord are One. I belong to God." I woke up then, to find my wife being concerned about me calling out in my sleep.
. The next nine dreams were all prophetic, and only one has not already manifested.
. That was seven days after I accepted Yeshua as being my personal messiah.
. That was after I spent seven days in a seminary retreat - my initial training for what I call the Christ Corps.
. That was the beginning of my own path of Oneness, and the beginning of some truly amazing experiences. Since then a vortex of magic has followed me around like a puppy.
. Tonight (day 26) I embrace this Fire of Oneness with the Love and confidence of a child who trusts his Father. This is gonna be AWESOME!

{Meanwhile, later that night...}

That was sooo awesome!
. I took the stuff I wrote in the Shadow exercise to the Artichoke Cafe last night, and listened to the live folk music with some friends who bring out certain ways of being in me. As always happens there, the songs ended up reflecting my own heart. (no; not the other way around ... heart first, then the song. it's one of the nuisances of being an Intender.)
. That was a great way to - not process, but to - simply release the old garbage and to emerge as myself, however it was that I was emerging. No fear; Lots of Love.
. And with a certain amount of self-discovery! Fuck, I'm beautiful to me! Not to sound perverted, but I think I'm falling in love with myself. I've NEVER felt like this about me! At this rate, I might be able to truly accept compliments. I'm gonna go try it this morning.
. Once I got past the release, I snuffed out the candle on the table and enjoyed a very special evening, with some very special, loving people.
. The next-to-last song of the evening was about letting ourselves shine like the spring-time sun, or some such.
. The very last song expressed thanks for taking a chance on experiencing love, by coming here tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment