Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tree's Message

Talking to my Honey Locust Tree Friend

I do not really endure anything. My life is all about joy and being in the present moment. I see life quite differently than you do, being human. For me, every moment is perfect, joyful, meaningful, divine and filled with a vibrancy and deliciousness which is rare in your life.

I do not define myself by my experiences. I see nothing wrong when the wind or snow carries away one third of my limbs and they lie broken on the ground. I find no problems with birds digging holes into my bark, bees sucking the honey, rain and wind blowing the leaves off my branches. There is only joyful adoration for the joy we all share in each other’s company. The fallen limbs can serve to nourish my own roots so to speak. Insects will dissect them into food for others. There is nothing lost and only abundance to be found in every moment of every day. Seasons come and go and I flow with them whatever they might bring, for I am prepared. I am part of everything and I am connected. I know what is happening and there is satisfaction and a deep understanding of it all.

Humans have this ability as well when they join in the dance of Oneness. When they begin to understand the interconnection of life and that we all share and take our part in its special magic. Long ago some humans were much more in tune with Nature. They understood the rhythm of the seasons and knew if they were going to endure a colder winter than normal. They were living in the flow. Today you isolate ourselves from this part of you. You live inside dwellings, cover your bodies with fabrics and your feet with coverings so that few people allow their bare skin to touch the ground. It is no wonder you have lost your balance and understanding and feel so disconnected with your lives and each other.

Come commune with nature and you will find yourself much more at home with your fellow human beings than you ever thought possible before. We have the answers you seek. We are the answers and someday soon, you will know and become the Nature you so long to spend time in, because you are alone without her. Hear the call and sleep here in your dreams. Walk naked among us and the love you seek, will permeate your cells as you dance the dance of freedom and your heart and ours will become one once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment