Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aahh! The Sound of Oneness

My sound of Oneness today is Aahh! I just got back from my weekly double session of Network Spinal Analysis breath energy work. The work uses gentle touch and movement to activate our open energy flow to enable our body mind spirit to open up our blocked held places. So today I had quite an exquisite break through when face down on a message table I was at one with my energy and breath and allowed my network doctor, Jennifer, to move my legs and feet and other things, with the key being my really letting go of all my held, fearful or painful places (some of which I wasn't even aware of)giving myself totally over to her and to the One Who is the Source of All, and breathing out "Aahh!" as I let go of everything I was holding on to. What an exquisite sound of Oneness it was and is.

No comments:

Post a Comment