Monday, September 7, 2009

In Service to Love's Awakening

Tonight as I prepare to drift into dream time, I am feeling a sensory awareness of all of the people that have said yes to this journey into embodied oneness -- those on this blog and those all around the world devoted to creating a world that works for all -- a world that reflects the reality of oneness and interdependence and sufficiency. I feel the power of our embodied prayer and practice. I am aware of the importance of grounding this consciousness in this time of the great shift -- the great death and the great birth that is occurring on the planet. As the old forms dissolve, I sense the collective fear...I see the disturbance. I am grateful that we will be anchoring in the reality of oneness in our lives and allowing it to serve as salve and seed for the collective.

May it be so, may our 40 day journey serve this sacred, silent awakening.
Ameyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment