Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Each Step, Each Breath

Reflections upon awakening into Day One of the Oneness Practices...

Getting in tune with the rhythm of breath, of vibration with the heart, the pace of the soul, the space within where the Divine is always present and available for moment to moment connection. Returning to the root of the root of my Self...slowing down...letting flow happen from one moment to the next. Slowing down not only my actions, but especially my thoughts.

Reclaiming and re-experiencing the connection to all that is -- the heartbeat of the universe and the heartbeats of all beings, the flow of Love between us that surrounds us and sustains us. Flow, breath, vibrance, seeing, knowing, feeling, being -- like a child, allowing whatever feeling and sensation arises to just be -- and being in full presence with it.

Loving What Is!

Knowing that all is well, that all is working for good, that God is working in all of what is -- to surround and empower us with love.

For me, for today, setting aside the busy-ness, the compulsive energy around food, around tasks, around money, around relationships. If the cravings and compulsions arise, simply being fully present with them -- feeling them, letting them be, being with them from the inside out. Not resisting them, but exploring what they are trying to tell me.

Slowing myself down to the pace of what arises within -- asking each feeling what it is I need to know from it, what it is I am wanting to fend off or escape from. Being with and getting to know my hungers -- the full range of them. Accepting my soul's journey as being exactly right for me.

Trust, deep trust, that Spirit knows where I am going and knows how to guide each step, each breath. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. My body has taught me to slow down. To trust what is. Thank you for showing up, Ruba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you so much ruba and feel so connected to your words. i am so thankful to be on this journey with you. sister love righteous warrior that you are! Aieeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete