Monday, September 28, 2009

Intention

I too admit sometimes the Daily lessons seem like a lot. However I do find making an Intention to Live them, makes all the difference! Intentions are important. A teacher once pointed out it would be beneficial to make an Intention for everything we do and we would get MORE out of life.

I took a class in Photoreading and learned many lessons. One was telling myself WHY I was reading a book? What was my Intention: to learn, memorize, gather a few facts, find out a piece of information, enjoyment, to study, etc.. Be stating my Intention, my mind then Knows how to process and use the information I desire. It know what state my body needs to be in and what my goal for this experience is going to be.

During this 40 days, there were a couple days I missed reading the lesson for the day, however, later when catching up, I found myself already living it, even though I had not yet read it! That is the great part of being part of a group! I made the Intention to participate and live these lessons as I can, doing my best I can do right now. I am sure I will revisit them again and again.

I am grateful for this opportunity because I doubt I would have gained nearly as much merely reading the book in a few sittings. Having the messages come once a day at least slows down the process and I can read one a day with excitement and not be overwhelmed by an entire book!

Endless Love, Morgine

No comments:

Post a Comment