Friday, September 25, 2009

Alone and together....


....i travel through this life. i've learned about lotus births, and would chose that if i produced a child. However my own path was adoption, with lots of drugs to knock out my mother as she was so ashamed and traumatized by the idea of giving me up. So i came into this world through a fog of unconsciousness and disconnection.

i've been unraveling this over the last many years, as it has set quite the 'separation' tone in my life. i've been aware of and acknowledged my personal support crew for some years now...they come in many guises - parking fairies, sunshine sprites, sleep safe keepers, invisible intuiters, and even more fleshy material forms! i am grateful for the guidance, assistance and comfort that i continue to receive.

Now we're going deeper. Beyond the 'me-and-my-team' to the 'we-are-all-one' paradigm. i'm thankful for these daily reminders and explorations that are helping to ground this monstrous idea into my personal reality. i'm grateful to all of you for sharing the journey, and deepening that morphogenic field, so it is easier for us all to 'get-it'. i'm appreciative to my support crew for already knowing we're connected and enduring my now dissolving insistence on separation.

1 comment:

  1. Mystical Traveler, it's a good post...AND I don't believe that anyone has spotted your naughtiness in posting this pix...or have you heard otherwise?

    in the Penetration of Oneness...

    ReplyDelete