Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Touch

light touch on my tingling skin,
how long ago it seems
that this was a normal every day thing
and it feels like home to me now
The healing touch of another
The way I seem to open up like a flower when he is close to my neck
it tickles and I giggle.
Friendship.
We needed another's touch to heal.
We needed to love each other openly,
to let each other feel...
everything.
no expectations...
Just trust and love.
An embrace.
I watched the wind touch the trees,
leaves dancing in the darkness..
Making love...
I felt the stars touch my heart,
as I remembered how I came from their essence.
I reached up for one and put it on my shoulder
a tiny lantern, singing lullaby's.
I felt the wind touching me...
breathing me, loving and holding me..
and under the dark light speckled sky
I was there, in the moment...
with you,
with all.
One.

No comments:

Post a Comment