Saturday, September 26, 2009

loosening the grip

breathing
settling
i loosen my grip on life
return to the pace, the rhythm, the breath of oneness
easy does it
ease accomplishes miracles
grace moves mountains
surrender frees the captive
i am loosening my grip
inside and out
trusting the natural unfolding
i can and i do
when i move from within oneness
when i stray into separation
i attempt to dominate and control
my life
myself
you
breath, inhale and exhale
i see the macro culture of domination and control
in the micro culture of my being
and in this moment
i choose to shift into
knowing that the universe
that this one song that is living me
that is living us
is conspiring for my good
which is inextricably connected
to the good of the whole
loosening the grip
i return to my heart
to the heart of oneness
the source of unconditional love
lives here
in this simple temple
her ways our subtle
yet clear
the heart knows
i will dwell here today
allowing the unfolding
listening for the emerging
watching for god
in the most unusual places
loosening the grip
freeing my soul
this is the spontaneity of oneness.
i release
i let go
i let the spirit
my spirit
run my life.
yes my arms are open wide,
yes i'm only here for love.

1 comment:

  1. Singing the song of emerging Love for you, for all of us, today -- so we can open our arms wide and breathe in the beauty of God-with-us. Such a beautiful image -- thank you, Anakha.

    ReplyDelete