Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fog

Glanced at some of the posts; resonate with the writer that noted '40 weeks would seem more realistic to integrate all the concepts'. Feels like I have been on the a fast track, not having time to embody/assimilate each principle. I read, have been studying, Anthony DeMello's "Way to Love" for the past 15 years, and still take one chapter a week and am still 'practicing' embodying his words. A lifetime, remembering and forgetting. As I feel into it, attempting one principle a day has felt like so many aspects of western life, my life, flying through, scraping the surface, not giving any one thing its' due presence. Interesting, yesterday, spontaneity, the shadow and light presenting itself, light in a beautiful hike through Forest Park, shadow in reaching for an old form of spontaneity, slightly poisoning myself with substances not in resonance with my highest expression, but certainly'familiar', "yeah, it's the day of spontaneity, I shouldn't be concerned with responsibility, taking care of my body, listening, I can just do what's in front of me". Thanks, Anakha, for your prompts, and your beautiful example.

No comments:

Post a Comment