Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I feel so alive and refreshed today! I feel a huge burden has been lifted off my hear throughout the night! I now have room to plant new seeds in my garden! I am planting true love! I love my mornings at work, as I greet all our guests for coffee and breakfast I start their day off with a smile, I always get that return, "good morning smile"! Today I am planting the seed of gratitude. I never get tired of talking to people, all with their own story. I am at work now and when I come here happy and smiling it rubs off on my co-workers, I just see it- today I will remind my self of the seeds I have planted and I will water them, nourish them with love and laughter-like my bosses underwear were in the dryer and the housekeeper brought them up to give them to him....we roared with laughter-God I love her! I believe in this oneness, I know it exists, I embrace it like a long lost friend-one I have known all my life-so familiar- a wise women told me once to stay close to mother earth as she would nourish and protect me-that I was a voice for God-she said I knew the ways of the soul-I keep those words hanging on a ribbon in my room-I love her!!! I feel the greatness of this day! I am so happy-truly happy! GOD is LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment