Friday, September 11, 2009

This morning my human self got caught up in a mental (and email) debate; What is the difference, if any, between "Fun", Happiness" and my favorite, "Joy."

I favor the Joy that comes with the welling up of Oneness energy within; that full buoyant joyful Life Force within.

I stopped the conversation. Instead I monitored the beat of my heart, listened to my breathing and the whisper of Oneness within my heart. I stood in silence gazing out the window at the sparkling glory of water, trees and a stone bench inviting me to come and sit.

There is new energy; The Living Matrix is already here. It is within me - and all of you. All is being taken care of now. We already are.

It is only the mind that compares fun with happiness and joy.

All is taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment