Thursday, September 24, 2009

we are all created and are creating equal

Upon awaking this morning, I had an oceanic awareness of oneness.
In oneness we are all created and we are all creating equally.
There isn't a contribution more important or less important.
There isn't an expression of Divine Life more beautiful, more powerful, more esteemed than another.
Every single person and every single life form are playing their exact part in this universal creation, be it a symphony or cacophony.
The differences in perceived power, intellect, worth are illusions.
We are all accessing and expressing different information, inspiration and connection
and that expression appears and manifests in a myriad of ways, and yes sometimes disguises.
There are no differentials in power.
All are powerful or all are not.
All are important or all are not.
There are no actions more holy or sacred than others.
Yes this blows some serious bubbles into the judging mind, the categorizing and comparing mind.
I feel humbled by this awareness that I am struggling to articulate, but yet it feels life altering.
I feel an opening to love in my heart actually seeing this vision of oneness.
We are all having our being in this life with equal perfection.
Each of us playing the role we have been given.
There is no lesser or greater in this oneness experiment.
A question of evaluation or assessment leads nowhere.
How can I embrace this idea of Divine Equality?
It is beyond equality...more innate, more intricate...
We are all co-creating in our awakening and our slumbering.
Who says awakening trumps slumbering?
The slumbering creates the awakening and the awakening creates the slumbering.
You and I are one.
Translating profound awareness that descends like a feather in my knowing is difficult.
I am grateful and I am curious about how this awareness will change my life, my perception of my self and others.
So be it.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment