Thursday, September 10, 2009

way of interconnectedness

Thank you for posting about the World Day of Interconnectedness 9/9/9

My pathway to oneness is Contact Improvisation, a dance form that explores physical interconnectedness. It is a paradigm of mutual well-being achieved through the practice of personal responsibility and awareness of continuous connection to other. It is an experience of the interdependence of autonomy and oneness. It is interdependancing!
Through improvising in contact the bodies teach that I am Me and We. In naming that experience I acknowledge a way of being that is sustainable. That is reassuring as the current paradigm of either/or crumbles.
May the World Day become the World Way of Interconnectedness.

And if Contact Improvisation sounds intriguing please e me for more info at touchmonk@yahoo.com

I am enjoying applying the practices of oneness to my life, on and off the dance floor.
Thanks for offering them! Carolyn Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment