Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oneness Blog from Amira

Anakha

As I have been participating in the Oneness project I was initially aware that my inner self, my Soul self already knew all about this project. I also already knew it would become a world wide event….. we have all been creating this on many levels and I was aware this was simply a part of the next vibrational shift for the planet…. So I wasn’t surprised when you announced it was going global on Nov. 1. Many of us have been receiving information and guidance for years, actually all of us have and our choice to tune in to our inner guidance and the time we allow ourselves to truly connect creates how far along and how able we are to listen and receive guidance.

As each of us is able to connect with our awareness that we are all connected to each living being throughout the Universe, we become aware of our impact on ourselves…. We are to go forward with only LOVE….. it is all so very simple… and in so doing we create amazing events, moments, thoughts, exchanges, ….. watching this process and knowing that I am connected and perfectly, divinely placed in my life and in this time and space is a gift in each moment….. Know that we are all doing exactly that which we are meant to do…. And to Breath into each moment…..

I use a practice that was given to me by my inner guidance a few years ago…. Visualize a waterfall of white light coming down through your body going out your finger tips, down through your chest and belly, thighs, legs and toes…. Send the waterfall of white light down into the Center of the Planet and wrap it around the Center a few times… .allowing it to release….. In this manner it connects you to the Light Bridges and Inner Nets of Light so that whom ever you need to connect with will know how to find you…. You can also visualize healing energy being sent to others in the same manner, by holding awareness of them as you do this process… Sometimes I visualize them in an energy ball between my hands, and send the energy into the Center…. I also am giving awareness of what I am to do by accessing the Light System. It works quicker and more easily, more effectively than cell phones… and we are just beginning…. Time is Concurrent… and when we are present with ourselves aware of our connection to all that IS….. we create what ever we choose…. We can work with past trauma, changing events by choosing differently…. Connecting to our Oneness is simply realizing that it is so…. And these practices create the awareness that makes it a living part of our existence and when we do this it changes everything….

Thank you Anakha and James for bringing these high teachings forward just so…. And for including the format, they are presented in , the wisdom from other high teachers…. Know that you are each placed perfectly where you will receive the assistance from all the Universe to do this work…. play,…. Pleasure……. Life…. That we will create. We are all ONE….

I had a young man I work with pass recently and his mother told me as he was dying, he uttered this as he took his last breath…… I AM…..thus… just so…

Many blessings. Amira

No comments:

Post a Comment