Sunday, September 27, 2009

Creativity as Oneness

I awoke in the early hours thinking of Creativity as Oneness. Creative is not a word I have ever applied to myself, however, I must acknowledge I do make a beautiful garden wherever I live.

As I have been doing fall cleanup this last week and getting ready to pull the weeds who all knew I was gone for 3 weeks and grew huge in my absence, I had the attitude of "just get it done" and then I began to enjoy the doing and how much better it looks. I am even forgiving the raccoons who climbed on top of my grape arbor and ate every one of my grapes.

I am enjoying the 40 days to Oneness but I need a week for each lesson, instead of one day. I will go back over the lessons at a later time.

Thank you Firehearts for being there. Love, Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment