Wednesday, September 23, 2009

breathing into now

breathing into now
heart pounding
in a cloud of unknowing
what is this life
that is living me
and what is wanting
to emerge
as me
through me?
i sit sifting through the
mystical treasures
of this journey into love
simple and complex
the path
sourced in presence
unfolded in emergence
allowing what is
to become what is
everything builds
in this wild spiral
of inclusion
everything feeds
everything
everything activates
everything
the oneness swirls
there is only one
destiny
destination
and that is
a oneness sourced
through the full
embodiment of love
both mystical and erotic
the nature of essence
is constantly living
in the core
of life
pulsating
tremoring
dissolving
creating
the thinking mind
useless
when love
comes to call...
i dissolve
i dissolve
and in this dissolving
new life is created
sourced from the void
of tender vulnerability
and the elixir of ecstatic bliss
oh god, make your love mischief
in me
devote me to your cause
enlist me fully
in making love real
here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment