Monday, September 14, 2009

Wisdom while at the ocean....

Catching Up

Wisdom while at the ocean…

Lessons 1 - 6

Finally I truly get it …

in my bones

in the cells of my Being

I Am that I Am

this is Enough

I am enough

because

I am Everything

how could I ever be less

I am Perfect as I am

nothing to do, be or have

I Am it all

Every piece and particle

nothing left “to do”

everything to explore, discover, celebrate

taste, savor, inspire, create

and

everything and everyone else is

perfect too …

no one and nothing to change

only choices to make

which road to take

which river to jump in fully

seeing where it takes me

savor the flavors and stay in

or jump out and try another one

letting go

surrendering into my soul

peace silence

presence permeates me

everything is here to serve me

Source/Divinity

gives itself

give me

only gifts and more gifts

my perceptions cloud clarity

deep grooves channeled my mind

blind I have been so many times

what do you see god asked

(me looking at a logged hillside)

wounded ground, pain, sadness

what do you see god asks again

destruction, damage, erosion

what do you see god asks again

breathing I paused

opened my heart

becoming the hillside

you, I answered

a hill

some trees cut down

my mind had created the rest

fashioned stories

made judgments, drew conclusions

predicted the future

I often do this

all day long

people, experiences objects

all wrapped inside my stories

clarity only comes

when I surrender them all

let go

breathing the silence

opening my heart

becoming the Oneness

clarity emerges

I can see

with love

no conditions

no stories

the truth reveals itself

is freedom for us both

I breathe in love

I breathe out love

perfection awaits me

everywhere

Morgine … living as love September 2009

1 comment:

  1. wow...beautiful

    and extraordinarily powerful...writing as love

    ReplyDelete