Friday, September 11, 2009

A Course for Mystics


I've done some of these practices before but it was more going through the motions, it seems in hindsight. Something's shifted. I have, I know. Anakha has. But I believe it's primarily the group container. To have most of 60 people practicing this path at the same time is wondrous in its impact.

This morning while working out on an Elliptical machine, I realized what a training for mystics these 40 practices truly are. They guide us into mystical reality.

As I gaze around the room at nurses and physical trainers, at treadmills and stationary bikes, at dumbells and rubber cords, at posters of exercises and salt intake...I feel like I am hearing a really great blessing at Thanksgiving dinner with everything that contributed to the feast being acknowledged: from sunlight, soil and seed to truck drivers and highway engineers, oil field workers and migrant fruit pickers, to Pilgrims and Native Americans, and grocery store stockers and checkers...and whoever installed the conveyer belt in the cranberry plant and the first peoples to root "gravy" into the human experience.

I have a similar experience as I look about: somewhere in Asia a factory worker finishing a part of one of the machines...contractors laying carpet on the floor....one staff member enrolling in college on the way to getting her degree...another woman's parents making her as a fertilized ovum 40 or so years ago...those same parents first seeing each other a decade before that...

My God...the amazing orchestrations of Life...of Life Abundant...Life Overflowing.

Right now I'm feeling immense love for those I connected with this morning...and those even from Thanksgivings past...and I'm especially loving each of you on this particular network of Oneness...joining together to evolve our own lives...to evolve humanity.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!! Sir I have gone through your blog it is a good one because it has got lots of interesting information in it..Visit my one...http://www.formakingmoneyonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete