Monday, September 14, 2009




























The body moves through the four familiar dimensions of spacetime. Where does the oneness move? Or is it just is? Struggling, pushing, falling. Releasing, joining, transcending. Sides of a coin. The truth is so beautiful that it's as easy to get lost there as in the lie. Balance knowledge with the unknowable. What could be easier?

I'm getting ready to go for a run. Once there's a little more light I'm heading out. Two months ago saying that would have been as absurd as saying that my cat just stood up on her hind legs and is frying up pancakes for breakfast. Everyone knows that cats prefer waffles.

The trees breathe out... I breathe in, I breathe out... the trees breathe in, the trees breathe out...

The force flows between me and the computer and that pillow and you and the stars

1 comment: