Saturday, September 5, 2009

conscious breath 9:05:09

One with breath, in and out. Going into a state of mind and out of a state of mind, seeing states of mind want to take up residency. Eventually they leave and freely expand as vapor. Breathing in the textures, the scents and the landscapes of life and letting it go. Breathing in the rhythm of life and letting it go. Breathing in the breath and breathing out the sound of life. Breathing in and breathing out the ocean waves that catch the light and shimmer. Breathing in the fresh air and breathing out the stale watching the whole body take in and melt into letting go. The body rocks as if being cradled by the universe. The breathing in and breathing out, draws tears from their hiding places. Tears that are just tears, neither good or bad but both.....they carry stories, life and feel like they are skipping through the air. The breathing in and out, draws in deep and out far. The minds eye sees and feels and continues to breathe in and out and just lets images pass through. The images are not cinematic but as if you are there in a landscape experiencing. There is no spectator, you are part of it all. Breathing in I see and feel a dry, cracked earth without plants, without trees, without any green. I look far and see nothing moving. No insects, no animals, no birds and no people except for one woman draped in skin crying. I am the woman. I see the woman. From the heart, from the belly, from the eyes.....beauty particles like dust mites or vapor or dust in a ray of light begin to cloud little shapes of color, of life, of intention, of heart everywhere and little tiny tiny bits of green begin to appear on the cracked surface.....something takes me back to my breath in and out and in and out. But She is breathing, I am breathing. The conscious breath is alive and continues to move even as I get up and answer the phone, go to the farmer's market, go to buy stamps.....I am still breathing in and out feeling one with life in life.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful...yes, the breath is a portal into oneness...one of the practices is the breath of oneness...you've described the experience so beautifully here. one breath breathing us all...thank you for this beautiful description of your breathing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathing in breathing out I let my eyes gently focus on the horizon as far out as I can see just gently focus on something … expanding my vision gently how far can I see in all directions breathing in breathing out sounds appear more profound dog whispering sleeping gazing breathing inhaling rain smells wet rain smelling hearing patterings watching gazing breathing in the vision breathing out tensions breathing in wonder green magic wonder curiosity rain dripping endlessly pitter patter roof and rain intimacy music in my ears, changing rhythms gazing expanding my vision inside and out with my breath rising and falling letting go surrendering even as I return to writing feeding animals washing clothes the breath flows in haling and exhaling moments getting deeper morgine

    ReplyDelete