Monday, September 14, 2009

Noticing The Oneness


Noticing......
The Oneness
The colors of the flowers, sky, dirt, trees, sun, stick on me,
they are me.

The small plants coming through their lives
singing for the sun to touch their faces
I know them.

The barkdust once a tree
bucked down into smaller pieces
I feel their slivers,
sometimes.
I love them

Noticing
the man
who comes from the south.
His dark skin that wears the sun
his smile to me
a familiar exchange
two spirits wanting recognition
we are kin
we know one anothers heartspace
humbled by truth
of
Oneness

The birds communicating
they know their voice
they remember course
they embrace their young
They reap of The Oneness

I look and notice my legs
the skin littered with scars
mosquitos were once seperate
in my egos perception
today I sit thankfuly
we are one
they only invade on the happy
I am grateful for their sucking
they tell me more
and that I am
we are The Oneness

My mother I see in my tinted car glass
she is Gypsy Rosa
a name well earned
I understand her
My gypsy is here now
no more seperation
the illusion is smashed
Wild Woman
Wisdom Warrior
Willing to wane and ebb
I carry her blood
his blood and their blood
The Oneness is noticed

Delicious is the dance
the dance of the night
the dance of the day
the dance of my flight!

The dance of The Oneness

No comments:

Post a Comment