Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Always Trust!

This morning on my way back from the gym -- driving at the pace of oneness -- my eyes were drawn to a huge billboard I had never seen before. In huge letters it said, "ALWAYS TRUST." (Of course underneath it is said...your nose in small letters -- don't know what it was advertising).

And yet, this was the message from the Oneness for me...for we...today...ALWAYS TRUST.
In the rhythm of oneness, I trust myself, I trust life, I trust. In the rhythm of oneness, I receive what I need, on time, in time, every time.

I am moving at the rhythm of my heart...allowing the purpose of my soul to move me...grace, ease, flow...with a little Michael Jackson Beat It and Billy Jean thrown in to spice it up!

ALWAYS TRUST THE ONENESS.

***
Sent to me today...in the rhythm...from Gary Zukav, Seat of the Soul

Try looking at life as a beautifully well-organized dynamic. Trust the Universe. Trusting means that the circumstance that you are in is working toward your best and most appropriate end. There is no when to that. There is no if to that. It is. Release your specifications and say to the Universe: “Find me where you know I need to be.” Let them go and trust that the Universe will provide, and so it shall. Let go of all. Let your higher self complete its task.

No comments:

Post a Comment