Friday, September 25, 2009

Creating Wondrous Rainbow Kaleidoscopes!


I've found a wonderful way to take a "creativity break" in the midst of more linear work...a Kaleidoscope Maker application -- found at http://www.permadi.com/java/spaint/spaint.html.

(Look! Look at the beautiful kaleidoscope image that I made my very own self! It makes me so happy to see the colors singing on the screen!)

I let my hand on the mouse move in synchronicity with Oneness and gorgeous rainbow symmetry emerges on the screen...mirroring the kaleidoscope of life...I watch the colors burst forth as my hand dances back and forth, around and around, up and down...

The wildly creative child in me that delights in color and form and making something beautiful -- with such freedom and ease! -- is entranced.

Come make kaleidoscopes with me, all you lovers, all you dancers, all you wild rainbow makers! The world bursts forth in prisms of delight...all we have to do is let our creative juices flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment